Information obligation in connection with registration at the 12th European Federation of Sports Medicine Associations Congress of Sports Medicine
According to article 13 paragraph 1 and. 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons data with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR, I inform that:
- The administrator of your personal data is the College of Physiotherapy with its registered office in Wroclaw, ul. Tadeusza Kościuszki 4, 50-038 Wroclaw, NIP: 8971605520, REGON: 931993374, entry number in the register of non-public schools 154. The representative of the personal data administrator is Renata Czamara, Chancellor of the College of Physiotherapy in Wroclaw, ul. T. Kosciuszki 4.
- Supervision over the correct processing of personal data by the administrator is exercised by the Data Protection Officer (DPO). Contact with the DPO is possible at the following addresses: email: [email protected] The Data Protection Officer can be contacted in all matters related to the protection of personal data and the rights that you are entitled to. The DPO will answer questions regarding the processing of your personal data.
- Your personal data will be processed on the basis of article 6 paragraph 1 point c of the GDPR, based on the consent expressed by you to the extent that providing data is optional according to article 6 paragraph 1 point a of the GDPR, in order to implement the legitimate interest of WZSOZ pursuant to article 6 paragraph. 1 point f of the GDPR.
- You have the right to request access to the content of your data and to corrct your data. In a situation when data processing is based on consent, you have the right to delete the data or limit their processing in accordance with applicable law.
- Your personal data will be stored for 6 weeks from the end of the congress. In some cases, the College of Physiotherapy reserves the right to store data until the end of the limitation period for potential claims.
- Your personal data is not subject to automated decision making, including profiling.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates applicable law. Contact details: Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Your data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.